Information, maps and surveys about HS2 in South Yorkshire are displayed in Sprotbrough Library and aimed at informing the consultation taking place with residents in this area which comes to an end next week, 3rd March.
Come along and see:
- Where they propose to build the railway.
- Whether you consider it good value for money or not.
- Whether it will be of benefit to the people of South Yorkshire or not..
- Will it just bypass them?
- Could it possibly even leave them worse off in the pocket?
- And in the long run, will it provide South Yorkshire people with a better or a poorer service than they have now?
Given all the information, would you be FOR IT or AGAINST IT?