Library members can now enjoy the benefits of FREE access to the following online information sources from home, even when our library is closed. Subscription charges are covered by a member’s library membership.
Free 24 hour access to Ebooks, Ecomics, Eaudio and music downloads.
This service allows 10 downloads at a time for a 3 week loan period.
Music download offers 3 tracks each week which you can keep!
BorrowBox now includes a selection of Ebooks as well as Eaudio books, with easy access by downloading the app.
Set up is easy – simply download the app, log in with your membership card number and then you are set to read EBooks anytime, anywhere.
Members can also source the following:-
• Oxford reference – a library in your living room!
• Access to research – over 1.5 academic articles available free of charge.
• Who else writes like? Find out who else writes like your favourite author.
• Public information on line – a virtual library of official papers including parliamentary information.
• Cobra – An extensive range of topics and ideas relating to starting up, running and supporting the development of small businesses.
Joining our library is simple! Pop into Sprotbrough Community Library during our opening hours of Monday to Wednesday 10am to 5pm, Thursday & Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 1pm.